Sharing a house becomes a lot easier when you stick to the rules
1. Children and babies are not permitted to live in the property or building without permission. We will not un reasonably withhold this permission. We can withdraw the permission at any time if we have good reason to.
2. No animals are permitted to live in the property or building without permission. We will not unreasonably withhold this permission. We can withdraw the permission at any time if we have good reason.
3. Use, Production and suppling of illegal drugs is not permitted in the property, building or rooms under any circumstances. This is a breach of your tenancy and the contract will be terminated.
4. Tenants are responsible for all house guests they bring into the house – building. Any damages or cleaning will be the responsibility of the tenant.
5. The gas, electric and water at the property are included within the rent and set at a fair usage level. Exceeding this level will result in the extra bills being passed to the tenant.
6. The internet is included within the bills at the property. Please use this responsibly. No illegal streaming or use of illegal downloading sites. Its also set at fair usage so exceeding this will result in being billed for it.
7. Tenants must not block shared areas, hallways – exits and entrance s with bikes, boxes or general rubbish, at any time during the tenancy.
8. Candles under any circumstances are not permitted in the house, building or rooms
9. Smoking in the house, building or rooms is not permitted at any time.
10. Blocking off or covering fire protection is not permitted, your tenancy will be terminated if this happens.
11. Bins should be emptied every week. No rubbish to be left within the house
12. The shared areas are the responsibility of all tenants within the property. You must ensure to keep these clean and tidy at all times. If the property has cleaner then this is not a replacement on your responsibilities. Should we feel the property requires an additional clean from our cleaner we will organise and bill split between everyone in the house.
13. It is the tenants responsibility to keep us informed with any maintenance issues that arise within the property. Failing to do so could cause additional problems and may result in a charge being added to the tenants account.
14. Tenants must not tamper with the gas – electric supply or heating system within the property.
15. There will be a £35 charge for call outs for lost keys. Please ensure keys are not mis-laid. Should you require help with this please call our maintenance no.
16. The management requires access to the communal areas at all time for the management of the property. You will be notified in advance if we need access to your room. We will not access your room without permission only in an emergency.
17. Please if possible do not dry clothes on radiators within your room or the house as this causes condensation and can be detrimental for your health.
18. Tenants must ensure the main entrance and exit doors are secure at all times whilst in the property and away from the property. Don’t make yourself or the other tenants vulnerable.